Ongoing testing will play a vital role within many organisations as part of the return to work strategy, therefore making it an essential service to consider.
Coronavirus testing for businesses
D&A Screening recommends implementing a combined corporate coronavirus testing programme including both the PCR swab tests, and the antibody tests. We can tailor testing programmes to suit the needs of your company, including onsite testing with a team of nurses coming to your specified location
Why is coronavirus testing important for your business?
To safeguard staff from COVID-19 exposure
Minimise disruption to business
Reduce absenteeism due to self-isolation
Identifying those who have been in contact with COVID-19 positive individuals
How Does it work?
Please contact us with the number of employees you wish to have tested and we will provide a quote. The quote will cover a unit cost per test, an hourly rate for the Healthcare Professionals time, and an estimate of any additional expenses.
If you proceed, this is how the service is delivered:
- 48-72 hours in advance– We liaise with your HR department to register your patients at the Clinic (for this, we require Title, First, Last, Gender, DOB and a Mobile number)
- 24 hours in advance– Patients receive a triage SMS to check for current symptoms. This is saved into our clinical record system
- On the day– Our Healthcare Professional will arrive onsite, and setup an onsite testing clinic. We will take a Swab/ witness the PCR swab test. The samples will be couriered same-day to the laboratory for analysis
- 24-48 hours later– Patients will be texted their results via SMS
If your employees/patients wish to have a follow-up consultation to discuss their results, we can provide this service.
How do I Book?
Please email email@example.com or fill out the form below with the number of employees you want tested, the test you are seeking, your office location, and your preferred dates for testing. We will get back to you within 12 hours.
Most frequent questions and answers
Ongoing corporate covid testing will help your business by enabling you to identify:
- Symptomatic Individuals who test POSITIVE for COVID-19.
- Asymptomatic Individuals who test POSITIVE for COVID-19. These are perhaps the most important and pose the highest risk to a workforce. Identifying them prior to returning to will allow you to safeguard all staff.
- Those individuals with antibodies for SARS-CoV-2 which identify a previous infection.
This will allow you to monitor micro-clusters of infections and protect individuals as required.
At D&A Screening our clinical team recommend using a combined COVID-19 testing programme of both the PCR (swab) test and Rapid Antigen Test for optimal results.
The PCR swab test identifies which employees currently have the active virus and consequently whether they are infectious to others, this test being the gold standard . The second component is the Rapid Antigen test which is crucial in order to ensure that you are able to regularly maintain a Covid Safe Workspace. Thus, helping identify those who may be “silent carriers”.
The Rapid Antigen test is a quick and efficient way to detect high levels of the virus when there are no symptoms.
This makes them an excellent tool in screening for COVID-19 when used in conjunction with the PCR tests.
Scientific research is ongoing into whether previous infections signify that the person has developed a potential immunity to the virus. At this stage, scientific consensus continues to be that immunity remains unconfirmed.
Utilising a combination of both tests provides your company with a wealth of crucial information in which to make well-informed strategic steps to start safely implementing a phased return to work.
Your employees can perform a test sample themselves and can choose to send their swab to our lab using the pre-paid Royal Mail return label or return it to one of our clinics.
How We Can Help
Fill out the form below and one of our team will be in touch!